Principles of participation
1. Qualifier of users:
Member of association
2.1. Membership in Association
Members of Association are founders and also entered Association after her state registration the legal entities and individuals recognizing the Charter, the Mission, the principles of work, the present Provision and other domestic policy and procedures of Association.
Any non-profit organizations, and also educational institutions paying the established obligatory membership dues and Associations interested in activity can be members of Association.
2.2. Partnership with Association
Any non-profit organizations, legal entities and individuals, cooperation with whom is based on the basis of individual agreements, can act as partners of Association, namely:
1. The commercial structures representing small, medium and large business and business corporations of all forms of ownership;
2. Natural persons, except for the persons taking active part in religious activity;
3. Non-profit, public organizations.
2.3. Participant of Association
Any natural or legal entity REGISTERED ON the WEBSITE of ASSOCIATION can be the participant of Association.
1. Full viewing of publications and articles;
2. Receiving discount or right of free participation in actions;
3. Subscription to news.